I love when I get to photograph a child at different stages of their life.
I met Emerson and her mom in December for one of the holidays photo sessions I did at Floresta. I loooved her, she was so little, super cute blowing bubbles and making funny faces! She’s 8 months old now and still super cute with her funny expressions plus she’s super alert, sits by herself and is almost walking!
We did the family photos with Mom and Dad at seven in the morning when the princess was in her best mood and the sun was just perfect.
Enjoy the rest of the week!
This was Emerson in December 2010 =)
If you liked this post, you'll probably like these too:
- Happy Family! – Long Island City Portrait Photography
- Kids Portraits at the Park Sneak Peek – Long Island City, NY
- Baby Emily – Kids photography in Long Island City
- Special Portrait Week for Kids in Long Island City
- Frandina Family Portraits